November 2016 Favourites




Monthly Favourites Time! It's been a while since I did a monthly favourites post. November was a very strange month for me as I didn't have school (long story- not by choice), so I didn't wear a lot of makeup. However the Sephora VIB sale allowed me to get some new products.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Foundation
I needed a new foundation and the lovely woman at Sephora helped me pick this one out (finding a foundation that comes in my snowy-white shade is not easy so extra points to UD). I love how it doesn't feel like you're wearing foundation but it's still buildable enough to give you good coverage. It also doesn't stick to my dry patches and allows my skin to still look natural which is literally all I'm looking for in a foundation. The downside is it smells, quite literally, like paint. 

Ulta3 nail colour in Sizzling Red
This is a nail polish I got in my Ipsy bag. It's super opaque with only one coat and surprisingly long lasting. I've been wearing it a bunch this month. It looks especially festive with a glittery gold top coat.

Marc Jacobs Lipstick in Slow Burn
This a a perfect everyday lipstick for me. The shade looks really natural and the formula is super comfortable and long lasting. I know I've talked a lot about Marc Jacobs lipsticks on my blog but it's got to be one of my favourite formulas.

NudeStix Concealer Pencil
This is another product I received in an Ipsy bag. I really love this concealer pencil for covering up spots. It's thick and has high coverage which makes it perfect for concealing small problem areas.

What were your November Favourites?

Make sure you're also following me on Instagram and Twitter where I have lots of holiday themed posts and mini reviews!
Follow me @makeupbymeggy (or use the buttons on my sidebar)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment