November 2016 Ipsy





It's another month and another Ipsy bag. I was actually happy with everything I got in this month's bag which is fairly rare. The bag itself is also cute! It's a dark navy and gold. 

Luxie Beauty- Luxie Rose Gold Small Duo Fiber Brush 524T
I really like the brushes from this brand so I was excited to see this in my bag. This is an extremely soft brush and it applies just a little bit of product at a time so I've been liking it to apply highlighter. This brush is travel size and retails for $16.

Skone - Brow Wand Eyebrow Pencil in Chocolate
I haven't been a fan of the other Skone products I've recieved in bags before but this brow pencil pleasantly surprised me. The shade is perfect with my dark brown hair and it comes with a brush on the other end which is convenient. I find the triangle shaped tip takes a little getting used to, but overall it's a good long lasting brow pencil. This is full size and retails for $18.

LAQA & Co. - B'Lighter in Peacher's Daughter
I've never heard of this brand before and I'm usually not a fan of cream products but this highlighter is pretty good. On my pale skin, it works a little bit better as a blush topper as the peach is a little dark for my cheekbones. It gives a nice glow and the texture isn't sticky. This is a sample size but full size, it retails for $18.

Too Faced- Better than Sex Mascara
I always love getting high end brands in my Ipsy bags. I've actually used this mascara before and while I love the brush and how it makes my lashes look, I find it smudges on me so I'll probably give this one away. This travel size which retails for an astonishing $15.

VERB- Ghost Oil
Another higher end product. I have very fine hair so hair oils are tricky for me but this one didn't make my hair too oily. It also didn't make too much of a difference so I'll need to use it a bit more to determine how I feel about it. This is a sample size but the full size retails for $16.

This is probably the best value bag I've gotten. I've calculated it to have over $55 worth of product! 
What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment