Peachy Spring Eyeshadow Look




I haven't done an eyeshadow look on my blog in a while so I wanted to do something really bright and fun for spring. This is a fairly simple look involving only 3 shadows and a bright purple eyeliner but I think it's ideal for spring.
For this look I use the itCosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette, theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer and the purple liner from the Nonie Creme Colour Prevails Eyeshadow duo.
I started by taking the shade Sunset from the itCosmetics palette and sweeping that all through my crease. For my browbone highlight I used Sheer Joy. I then took a flat shader brush. and using a patting motion, I put the Mary-Lou Manizer all over my lid and in my inner corner. 
 I smudged the purple liner from Colour Prevails on my lower lashline. I finished with a thin line of Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Liner and my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
It's a pretty quick and simple look but it's bright, fun and colourful to get you in the spring mood.
A few years ago I did a Lilac Spring Eyeshadow look which you can find here.
What's your favourite look for Spring?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment