May 2016 Favourites





It's that time of the month again. Here's what I've been loving in the month of May.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer
I am as white as snow and thanks to some Icelandic/Irish ancestry, I don't tan, like at all. My skin burns, freckles a little, then returns to snowy white so if I want tanned skin in the summer I have to do it artificially (which is safer so I would suggest it anyway). I like this gradual tan lotion because it doubles as a moisturizer and I can control how dark I get by how often I apply it. It also looks really natural.

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Chihuahua
I have been loving this lipstick this month. It's a really pretty mauve colour. The formula is comfortable and long lasting. Plus it smells really good. I like the sponge applicator but it does make it a little difficult to apply.

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
Another Too Faced product I have been loving this month. This mascara leaves my lashes looking long and voluminous. I love the wand which has bristles instead of plastic. It also does a really good job of separating my lashes. 

Milani Shadow Eyez in 03 Champagne Toast
I have been reaching for this quick eye shadow pencil a lot this month. It's perfect for days when you're in a rush to get ready. It is such a gorgeous champagne colour and its easy to apply and blend out. I did a eyeshadow look with it a few years ago (one of my very first posts). You can find it here.

Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso
This is probably my favourite blush for spring and summer. It gives you an amazing glow that looks very sun-kissed. It's also especially great when you have a bit of a tan. I usually wear it alone on my cheeks without any bronzer, highlight or contour.

What have you been loving in May?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment