Bedside Beauty




I wanted to do a post about beauty products I often forget to post about, but use daily. The beauty products that sit on my bedside table.
 Zoella Beauty Wonder Hand
I, like a lot of people I think, like to mositurize my hands before bed. My current favourite hand lotion is this one by Zoella. Not only is the packaging super cute, but the lotion is quick to sink in, doesn't leave my hands too sticky or greasy and it smells lovely.

 Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body ButterCream
I know I've talked a lot about this body butter on my blog lately so I'll keep it short. I like to use this to moisturize my arms and legs before bed, especially in the summer because of its citrus scent.

 Bath & Body Works Sleep Aromatherapy 
This is not a product I use every night, only when I'm having trouble getting to sleep. It's a lotion with a Lavender Chamomile scent that is supposed to help you fall asleep. The scent is so calming and I find rubbing it on my hands and taking a few deep breaths can really help me relax.

Nivea Lip Butter
This is a step I literally cannot miss before bed. If I don't have some kind of lip balm on my lips, I can't sleep. My favourite brand is Nivea because I find it really moisturizing, it smells good but has no taste. Perfect for bedtime.

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Candle
Although not technically a beauty product, I love drifting off to sleep with the scent of this candle. This is one of my favourite scents from Bath & Body Works. I never light it because I feel beds and candles are a dangerous combination, but the candle is scented enough that it doesn't need to be lit. 

What products do you keep on your nightstand?

Want to see the rest of my room? I did whole Bedroom Tour post. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment