Top 3 Series: Bronzer




I'm bringing back my Top 3 Series this time with Bronzer. This is my third post in my top three series so if you want, you can check out my Top 3 Highlighters and Top 3 Blushes.

Nars Laguna 

I'm going to start off strong and say that this is my favourite bronzer of all time. This should be obvious by the fact that I've hit pan. It's a gorgeous, luminous bronzer that leaves me so sun-kissed. It's not too orange or shimmery, it's really just the perfect bronzer.

Soap and Glory Solar Powder
For a cheaper option this is one of my favourite bronzers. It's not too dark for my fair skin so it looks super natural. It has just a little bit of a glow thanks to the lighter more shimmery side. I just mix the two sides and it creates the perfect bronze shade.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer 01
This is the best bronzer for my fair skin in the winter. It's completely matte so it makes you look like you have a really natural, subtle tan.
Laguna, Solar Powder, Honey

What's your favourite Bronzer?

Leave a Comment

  1. I absolutely love Nars laguna but I definitely want to give the other two you mentioned a go. My favourite bronzer is definitely Hoola by benefit it's just a little more grey toned than Laguna which I personally prefer!
    Coleoftheball xx

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Hoola too! Picking only 3 was hard but Hoola is definitely up there with my favourites.

      Delete