The Only One!




For today's blog post I decided to challenge myself by picking what products I would use if I could only wear one makeup look for the rest of my life. This was hard to decide as these aren't just holy grail products, they are products I think would be suitable for any occasion and that I could wear everyday without getting sick of them.

Foundation- Rimmel Match Perfection

I love this foundation because it isn't cakey, it has good buildable coverage and it's match to my skin tone is perfection (haha Match Perfection...get it! Sorry.)

Concealer- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Although I do find it slightly ridiculous to spend this much on a concealer, it really can't be beat for how high coverage and blendable it is. I could easily use this concealer forever.


Blush- Nars Deep Throat

I explained how much I love this blush in my recent Blush Tag post so I don't want to be repeating myself but it just suits my skin tone so perfectly. It's a gorgeous everyday blush.


Bronzer- Nars Laguna

If you saw my Top 3 Series: Bronzers post then you already know that this is my all time favourite bronzer. It's not too orange, it has some shimmer but not too much so it makes you look luminous not sparkly. It's also really blendable so it looks natural.


Highlight- Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow

I don't know if this is cheating because this is part of a duo compact, but it is by far my favourite highlight. It's not subtle but I still wear it all the time because it's so finely milled that it doesn't look too chunky or glittery. 


Brows- Anastasia Brow Wiz 

I think this has got to be one of the most popular brow products. It's just so good at filling and sculpting while still keeping your brows looking natural.

Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Sin

This had to be the hardest to decide. I LOVE doing my eyeshadow and creating different eyeshadow looks so choosing just one eyeshadow that I would wear for the rest of my life was very difficult. However I think Sin is really pretty and neutral so it would suit many occasions plus Urban Decay has my favourite eyeshadow formula, so pigmented and blendable.

Eyeliner- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner

Can you believe there was a time when I hated liquid liner? Now I'm choosing it as the eyeliner I would use for the rest of my life if I could only choose one. This particular liner is really long wearing and the applicator allows for a really thin and precise line.


Mascara- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes

I've raved about this mascara a lot. It makes my lashes really thick and long, but it still feels soft and natural to the touch. There is also no smudging or flaking. It has got to be my all time favourite mascara.


Lipstick- NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops

This was also a VERY difficult choice to make. If I could only wear one thing on my lips for the rest of my life I would want it to be comfortable and neutral. My NYX lipstick fits both those qualifications. It's a perfect My Lips But Better shade and it feels really moisturizing.

Nail Polish- Pure Ice Taupe Drawer

If I were to wear only one nail polish for the rest of my life I think it would have to be this pinky nude. The formula of this polish is opaque and long lasting and the colour would be appropriate for most occasions.

Perfume- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White

Although this isn't makeup, I just wanted to add that if I could only wear one perfume it would be my Nirvana White because it's fresh and floral and perfect for most occasions.


Let me know what products would be in your Only One Makeup look!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment