January 2016 Favourites




My favourites for the month of January include some rediscovered products as well as some new ones. You'll also probably notice a theme of hydration here. Is anyone else totally sick and tired of winter yet?

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Crave
These Urban Decay liners have the best formulation in my opinion. Really creamy and easy to apply, and once dry, they won't budge. I hadn't worn much pencil liner in the last few months but for some reason I found myself reaching for this dark matte brown a lot this month.


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I will admit to owning a LOT of eyeshadow palettes so sometimes I have palettes that don't get as much love as they deserve. That's what happened with my Naked 2 palette. It got pushed to the back of my drawer and I didn't use it for months, but it's back! I seriously love this palette! I've been reaching for it most days. I have a full review with swatches here.


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
January had more than one day that was -40C which just destroys my skin. This has been my savior. Before bed I literally apply this head to toe on all my dry patches and I wake up with totally hydrated skin. I can't recommend it enough. I even got my whole family hooked on this stuff.


Zoeva 126 Luxe Cheek Finish Brush
This Zoeva brush has replaced my Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek as my favourite blush brush. It's so soft and applies the perfect amount of blush.


Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria Lipstick
My first luxury lipstick. Besides the packaging, which is so stunning I don't even have words, the actually lipstick is really great too. It's a matte formula that feels comfortable and long lasting. The shade is also a really nice brownish nude.


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss
Back to blaming the cold weather, my lips have been dry and hurting this month so this Nivea lip butter has been really soothing and moisturizing. Plus it's light pink tinted and smells like rasperries which is a nice plus.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I have been using this mascara all month and I'm still making up my mind about it but I think I like it, so I've put it in my favourites. I'll report back (probably in an empties post) about my final feelings.

Origins Gin-Zing Moisturizer
Finally I've been using a new daily moisturizer. This one is thin which feels really lovely to apply. I also like the orange scent which helps wake me up in the morning. It moisturizes my skin nicely so I'm quite happy with it!

What were your favourites in January?

If you guys haven't read my last post about temporary changes in my blogging schedule you can check it out here. Also make sure you're following me on Bloglovin (click the heart button in my sidebar). I'll follow back and the faster I get to 300, the faster the Giveaway starts.

Leave a Comment

  1. Looking at this pictures as if you and me have the same taste, most of these items I have it too, the mascara, the lipstick, the first aid beauty and Naked palette, urban decay liner I have it too, and they are amazing products. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete