Best of 2015: Lips




All week I have been posting my Best of 2015 products, divided into different categories. Any product that has a * beside it was a favourite last year as well. Today is my favourite lip products. You can see my favourites from last year here.

LipstickMAC Syrup. This isn't necessarily my favourite lipstick formulation (that award still belongs to the Maybelline Matte Lipsticks) but this is definitely the lipstick I wore the most last year. It's the perfect  everyday pinky shade.
Lip GlossNYX Butter Gloss. I almost didn't include this category because I rarely wore lip gloss last year but if I ever did reach for a lip gloss I tended to use this one as a lipstick topper.
Lip CrayonRevlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain* I wear this literally everyday to school. It's moisturizing, and long lasting.
Lip LinerCharlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk. The perfect my lips but better lipliner! Worn under a lipstick it does help to make the lipstick last longer and it will make you lips look fuller but I really like to wear this on it's own.
Lip ScrubE.L.F Lip Exfoliator. As this lip scrub is in a lipstick tube, I find it much less messy and easier to apply. It's also really good at moisturizing and smoothing you lips. Plus it's inexpensive.
Lip ButterNivea Lip Butter* I only use Nivea lip balms. Although the pot is a little less hygienic than the tube, the scent of these are so good! It doesn't have any taste and it's really moisturizing.

What were your favourite lip products of 2015?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment