The Best Skincare for Winter




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 8

I did a similar post last year (post here) but I have added a few new skincare products which seem to have helped keep my skin from getting dry this winter. 


Hydrating Serum- I'm going to credit my lack of dry skin this season to the Indeed Hydraluron serum. I have a full review of this product here. It's quickly become a holy grail product for me. It keeps my skin from getting really dry and flaky. I can't recommend it enough!

Moisturizer- A good day moisturizer is so important in keeping your skin from getting dry. I use Ole Henriksen Nurture Me. This was one of the products on my Dry Skin Essentials list last year and I'm still loving it this year. It keeps my skin moisturized all day and it smells so good!

Moisturizing Cleanser- At the end of the day you need to take all your makeup off and during the winter having a cleanser that is really moisturizing is a must. My favourite is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm. It leaves my skin feeling clean and never overly dry. I have a full post reviewing it here.

Night Cream- A good overnight moisturizer is very important, especially during the winter. I love the Origins High-Potency Night-a-Mins as I always wake up with soft, smooth and plump skin.

Hydrating Mask- On days when your skin is so dry and seems irredeemable, you need something a little more potent than your everyday moisturizer. This is where a hydrating mask comes in. I love the Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment. I leave it on (usually overnight) and let it sink in. It hydrates better than anything else.


I hope if you have dry skin this post can give you a few good ideas about what you can do to help it. Remember to come back tomorrow for more of the 12 Days of Blogmas!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment