Easy and Glam Holiday Makeup Look




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 6

I can't believe we're already halfway through the 12 days of Blogmas! For today's post I wanted to put together a really quick and easy holiday look that can make you look really glam with only 3 extra products. This look would be great to help transition your makeup from day to night.

Assuming you're already wearing the basics (foundation, concealer, brows, mascara), I started by using a highlighter as eyeshadow. I used the highlight in the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow but any golden highlight would look amazing. I took a MAC 217 and quickly brushed that all over my lid avoiding the crease. With a little mascara, this was the finished look. The highlight really looks gorgeous when it catches the light.
I wanted to do a look that really made use of this gorgeous blush from Milani in 09 Red Vino. I like rosy cheeks in the winter as it makes it look like you've just come in from the cold. I applied this blush to my cheeks with a Sonia Kashuk stippling brush. And then topped it off with some highlighter. I find as long as you keep the eyes really basic, the blush isn't too over powering, even on my fair skin.
 The final step is a deep berry red lipstick and Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 fits the bill perfectly. I love how the lipstick matches the blush. It really completes the look.
With just three extra products you can turn your office/school makeup into a look perfect for a holiday party. 

Hope this has look given you some inspiration! Remember to come back tomorrow for more of the 12 days of Blogmas! I'm very excited for tomorrow's post.




*I don't put my full face on my blog because I don't want it to have an effect on any future (government) job I might have. I know it's not ideal but hopefully you understand :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment