December 2015 Favourites




Welcome to the 12 Days of Blogmas - Day 12

I can't believe it's the last day of the 12 Days of Blogmas. The last 12 days have gone by so quickly! I'm going to take a little break from blogging until the New Year so I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone, whether you celebrate Christmas or not. For my final post I wanted to do a December favourites.
 First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
 I have been using this as my cleanser in the shower this month and I've been liking it. It's gentle on my sensitive skin. It foams up really nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean but not too dry.

City Color HD Power
 I tried "baking" my foundation and concealer this month for the first time and while I'm not sure "baking" is for me, (frankly I don't have the time or energy), this powder gave me a really flawless finish.  I also like this powder to set my lipstick. You can see the post here where I explain this tip.

Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
 This is such as gorgeous blush for this time of year. I've worn it quite a few times this month as kind of a statement blush where the rest of my makeup is fairly minimal. Milani just makes the best blushes.

Maybelline Matte Lipstick in Siren in Scarlet
 This is one of my favourite matte red lipsticks. I've mostly worn red lips this month because it's the perfect time of the year to rock a red lip. I've talked lots in the past about how this lipstick formula is so comfortable. Best at the drugstore in my opinion.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
 It's winter and the time where my skin gets ridiculously dry. I've been using this body conditioner in the shower to give my skin some extra hydration. It's really helped my skin and it smells so good!

Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion
I've slathered myself in this lotion this month as it's my favourite winter scent. To be honest it's not a great moisturizer but I wear it more as perfume than for it's hydration benefits.

I hope you've enjoyed the 12 Days of Blogmas! I've really enjoyed posting these last 12 days. If you missed any of the days be sure to go back and check them out.

Happy Holidays!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment