Indeed Laboratories Hydraluron Review






To start off skincare week I thought I would review my new favourite skincare product. I've found my skincare savior.
This is a moisture serum that you use daily under your moisturizer and it works at hydrating the deep layers of your skin.

According to the website: "hydraluron™ moisture serum contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water."

This works to hydrate and plump up your skin. I've been using it morning and night for about 2 months and I can say I have noticed a difference in my skin. It's a lot less dry and it's much smoother. 
This is not a moisturizer so it is important to use a moisturizer over this serum. 
This product has a gel formula, it's clear and a little thick so a little goes a long way. It goes on and feels a little sticky but it dries extremely quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It is also completely fragrance free. 

Here in Canada it is a reasonable price and its is available at Shoppers Drug Mart. I highly recommend it.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment