Christmas 2015 Wishlist





1. ColourPop Where the Light is - This quad was designed by Kathleen Lights (possibly my favourite youtuber) and it seems like a great chance to try out the shadows everyone has been raving about.

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Although it's a horrible value for money, it just might be the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen

3. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 2 - I have Vol. 1 and they're my favourite brushes so Vol. 2 just has to join my collection.

4. Makeup Geek 9 Eyeshadow Starter Kit - Another eyeshadow brand I've heard so much about and really want to try. What better way to get started that with a starter kit!

5. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick- I really seem to be jumping on the bandwagon with my wishlist this year! People say this lipstick formula is their favourite. I love Charlotte Tilbury products so I just have to have one. Plus look at the packaging!

What's on your Wishlist this year?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment