September 2015 Favourites




I have a few beauty favourites from the month of September. Many are products I got on my holiday this summer. If you want to check out my first Non-Beauty Favourites post you can find it here.
Just a little update, I won't have any posts going up next week as I have 3 papers due, a midterm and a scholarship application all within the span of 5 days. Sorry guys but I'll make it up to you when I come back on Oct 12 (which also happens to be Canadian Thanksgiving!)

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
I'm totally in love with this cleanser. It's really soothing on the skin. I have dry, sensitive skin and this doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or over dried. My skin just feels really clean. I plan on doing a full review on this product coming up soon.

Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow in Sin
This is the perfect everyday eyeshadow for me. I usually wear this on it's own with just some mascara and it's a super easy, bright,  polished look.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
Everyone knows how good this face sculpting kit is so it will come as no surprise when I say this is an amazing palette. The powders are so finely milled and blend out effortlessly. I was really hesitant to do any contouring because I found the bronzer shimmery but it actually looks really natural on me. I've also worn this highlight pretty much everyday this month.

Real Techniques 301 Flat Contour
In addition to my last favourite, I love using this brush to contour with. It's the perfect shape to fit right into the hollows of my cheeks, it's super soft and blends really well. Plus it's rose gold, what could be better?

Zoeva 110 Face Shape Brush
This was the one brush from the Rose Golden Luxury Set set that I never found a use for until I started using it to blend in concealer; it changed everything. This is like a mini 102 Silk Finish which I use to apply foundation. It blends in concealer so easily without leaving any streaks. It's the perfect size to fit under the eyes and around the nose. I can't believe I ever applied concealer without it.

What have been your favourites in the month of September?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment