Re-Shopping My Stash




I've gotten to a point with my makeup where I have so much that it's hard to remember every product that I own. So as I was reorganizing my collection this weekend, I rediscovered some old favourites and some products that never got enough attention from me. I thought I would collect them up and do a re-shopping my stash post.

Origins Plantscription Youth-renewing Face Oil- I got this mini face oil as part of an Origins set last Christmas and I think I've only used it once since then so I thought it deserved to be tested properly. I'll report back what I think of it.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01- This was my holy grail bronzer for the longest time but as I started using new bronzers, this one found it's way to the back of my drawer and into the land of the forgotten. I'm glad I've pulled it out again because it seriously is one of my favourites.

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil- I have a lot of hair products but my hair is one of the most neglected parts of my beauty routine. Oops! Anyway this is a nice lightweight hair oil that makes my hair super shiny and soft. It also smells lovely.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo and Antwerp- I was obsessed with these Matte Lip Creams last winter but I haven't brought them out again until now. These are the MOST comfortable matte lip products! I have two different shades a darker pink (San Paulo, top) and a light pink (Antwerp, bottom).

Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Shimmer Palette- I used this palette a lot when I first got it but since then it somehow got replaced by other palettes. I really love the colours, pigmentation and blendability of this palette so I'm going to make an effort to use it more.

Benefit Watt's Up- This came as a Birthday gift from Sephora a few years ago and it was actually the first highlighter I ever owned. I've brought it back out again and I had forgotten how lovely and glowy it is.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk- This is a product that definitively doesn't get enough use from me. It is the perfect base for eyeshadows as it makes your shadows last all day and it really brings out the true colour of the shadow.

City Color HD Powder- I'm not that big of a fan of loose powders so I never really tried this when I got it in a Ipsy bag. I know HD powders are fairly popular so I'll give this one a try.

Have you ever re-shopped your stash? 
What products have you rediscovered?

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment