Autumn Tag




I've seen a few Autumn tags floating around lately so I thought I would take some of my favourite questions from each and answer them myself. I live in Canada where we use the terms Autumn and Fall interchangeability so you can expect to see some of that. We also have both Thanksgiving and Halloween in the month of October. I also thought this would be a good chance to display some of my favourite pictures I've taken this autumn.

Favourite Seasonal Drink
My all time favourite cold weather drink is a Green Tea Latte but just this year I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte (I know, I'm really late to the party) I have to say I wasn't disappointed.


Favourite Autumn Accessories
I really like scarves although to be honest I try and stay away from accessories until the snow flies. Once winter hits you can't go anywhere without the full getup - hat, mitts, scarf, boots.

Favourite Halloween Movie
When I was younger I was obsessed with the Halloweentown movies but I'd have to say my current favourite is The Rocky Horror Picture Show.



Favourite Fall Sweater
I have 4 sweaters that I am absolutely obsessed with from Anthropologie. But I have to say my favourite is this fuzzy pajama sweater that's so warm and cozy, it feels like you're always receiving a big hug.

Favourite Fall Food
We just had Thanksgiving this past weekend so I'd probably have to say Thanksgiving dinner with turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie.



Favourite Autumn Scent to burn
My current favourite candle is pumpkin maple scented and it's quite possibly the nicest thing I've ever smelled.

Favourite Fall Decor
I love lots of nicely lit candles and colorful leafy decorations.


What do you love most about Autumn?
I love when the leaves change colours before they fall. I love when the weather changes and it's not too hot and not too cold. I love the sound of crunching leaves as you walk.


Favourite Autumn Makeup look
I usually starting wearing darker makeup looks in the fall. I love wearing red/berry lips (check out my most recent post here for some of my favourites). I also tend to wear more brown eyeshadow. And usually I'll start wearing a heavier foundation than in the summer.



What would be considered typical fall weather where you live?
Fall is usually nice in the part of Canada where I live. Days average about 11 degrees Celsius but can be warmer or colder. Usually there isn't snow until November but I have had some Halloweens in the past where I was trekking through the snow to trick-or-treat.


I tag everyone of you to answer these questions! Let me know in the comments if you do the tag.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment