What I got for My 21st Birthday




 I was very lucky this year and I got a lot of really nice gifts. Because we have just come back from the UK, many of my gifts come from England.
I got this beautiful heart necklace from The Red Gecko in Brighton.
I also got the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette which I have wanted forever.
 From my best friend I got these 3 cute "good luck" bracelets. They come from a store in Banff.
 My big present this year was another lens for my camera. I have a Nikon D3100 which I use for all the pictures on my blog as well as other photography. The new lens I've got is for close up photography (which is my preferred style). It's an AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR for those wondering and I'm very happy with it!
As well as my new lens, I also got a beautiful London themed cosmetic bag from Milly Green.
From my brother I got a Rexall Gift card which will be put to good use buying makeup.
My final gift makes the 11 year old girl in me so excited. Growing up I was the biggest Harry Potter fan so on our trip we went to the Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Tour and in the gift shop there were the wands of all the characters. While there, I made mention to my mom that I would have died if I had a Hermione wand when I was younger. She sneakily picked one up for me and I couldn't have been more surprised when I opened my gifts. I'm very happy to have my own Harry Potter wand, even if my Harry Potter obsession has died down a little (but only a little).

I hope you like this Birthday post. I was very lucky this year. As always with posts like these I am not trying to brag, just indulging all the nosy blog readers like me out there who like to see what others got for their Birthday :)

Leave a Comment