My Birthday MOTD




Bonus Friday Post! Wednesday was my 21st Birthday and I was really happy with how my makeup turned out so I thought I would share it. 
 I used my brand new ByTerry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock. I put that all over my lid and then blended it out with a matte purple shadow. I used All Heart from my itCosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette. I then highlighted my inner corner and my browbone.
 I also used All Heart on my bottom lashline just lightly blended out with a pencil brush. I used my Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner to draw a very thin line on my upper lashes and then I used a black pencil liner to tightline my upper lashes.
To finish I used a coat of Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I also used a few of the Tanya Burr Individual Lashes on the outer corner. And this was the finished look!
Remember to follow me on Instagram for more MOTD looks. Link in the sidebar.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment