Quick Sephora Haul




Here's just a quick haul with some of the things I've gotten from Sephora in the past few weeks.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal ($19)
I mentioned this in my June favourites. From the second I applied this I knew I was in love. This highlight gives the best, most natural, lit from within glow of any makeup product I've ever owned. It has already reached holy grail status from me and it's only been a few weeks. I wish I'd gotten the larger size bottle.

First Aid Beauty Spring Skin Savers Set ($54)
I got this set mostly for the Ultra Repair Cream (reg. $30) which was a repurchase for me. It was only a little bit more money to get the set and I got to try out 3 more full sized products. It includes a full sized Skin Rescue Purifying Mask (reg. $30) which works on my dry, sensitive skin. It's a peel off mask which I love because it's less messy. It leaves my skin feeling soft and my pores looking smaller. I also got the Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery (reg $38) which seems like magical water. I don't really understand how it works. It looks, feels and smells like water but it makes my skin feel more hydrated. I think I'll need to use it longer to see the full effects. The last item in the set was the Face Cleanser (reg. $10) which might have become my new favourite cleanser. It makes my skin feel clean without over drying it. I can see why it's so popular.

Laura's Flawless in 5
I finally cashed in my Sephora points on the 500 point perk which included 5 sample size Laura Mercier products. Included in the reward was the Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 03, the Flawless Skin Face Polish, the Tinted Moisturizer, the Foundation Primer in Radiance Bronze and a Lip Glace in Nectar. I don't have anything else from Laura Mercier so this was a good way to try a bunch of products.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment