My UK Travel Makeup Bag




As I mentioned in previous posts I'm travelling to the UK this summer. I'll be gone for just over 3 weeks. (As you read this I'll have already started my journey). I know I'm going to be buying some makeup so I don't want to take too much. 

 This is the travel bag I've been using for the last few years. It's big so it works well for me. I pack makeup on one side and the rest of my beauty products on the other. I'll just be talking about my beauty products in this post but I'm bringing all the regular toiletries as well.
 For skincare I'm not taking much. I have Yes to Carrot Wipes to remove my makeup. Holidays are the only time I use makeup wipes as they're quick and easy. I also have some body lotion in a travel size container. I decanted my Body Shop Vitamin E Sink in Moisture Mask -my skin always gets terribly dry on trips- and my Body Shop Aloe Cleansing Lotion. For face cream I have my Origins GinZing moisturizer. And of course I never go anywhere without my Clean and Clear Spot Treatment.
For my hair I have a travel eva nyc up all night volumizing spray and a Batiste dry shampoo. The travel Shampoo and Conditioner set is from my hairdresser's brand.
For my base I'm only taking my Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream and my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. This BB cream is too dark for me to use in the winter but it should be the perfect match for me on my trip plus it has SPF 35. The concealer can be used for spots and under the eye.
 For my eyes I have my favourite Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara, my Chella eyebrow pencil, my Estee Lauder Brow Setting Gel and my Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition. With the exception of my mascara, I was aiming for small products here.
For lips I have my favourite Lipstick NYX Butter Lipstick in Pops. For some colour I have this Teeez lipstick in Killing me Softly (see my July Ipsy Bag review). I have ChapStick in the Cake Batter flavour and my beloved Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.
 I have mini sizes of Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray and Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
 For palettes I'm taking only one eyeshadow palette, Too Faced Natural Eyes is perfect for travel and has every neutral colour I would want. I also have my Urban Decay Flushed palette in Native as it has a bronzer, highlighter and blush in a compact case with a large mirror.
For brushes I tried to take as few as possible. For foundation and concealer I have my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. For Blush and Bronzer I have the Real Techniques Multipurpose Brush. I have brush protectors over those. For my eyes I have my Zoeva 227 and 231 and I have 2 double ended brushes the Naked 2 brush and the c476 Crown Brush. I'm bringing more eye brushes so I can do different looks without cleaning my brushes.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment