Empties #4




I've amassed enough products to do an empties post again. I love finishing products as there's such a sense of satisfaction to it. I also love reading other people's empties posts because you can tell how a person really feels about a product after they finish it.

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder 
I think this is my favourite powder from the drugstore. It's creamy and doesn't accentuate my dry patches. It also has a little bit of coverage without being cakey. 
Longevity? About 8 months of daily use.
Repurchase? Yes.

Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
I picked this up when I was in Chicago last summer. This liquid liner was only $2 but it's really great. It has a fine tip that never frayed. It was also matte which I really love in a liquid liner.
Longevity? 6 months of regular use.
Repurchase? Yes (but as far as I know you can't get Jordana products in Canada).

e.o.s Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
This isn't my favourite lip balm as it's not the most moisturizing but it tastes good and this mint flavour makes my lips tingle which I liked. I used this as my nightly lip balm as I especially liked it after I brushed my teeth. 
Longevity? About a year of nightly use.
Repurchase? Possibly.

The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream
This is a very good, moisturizing hand cream. It has a wonderful sweet nutty scent that isn't at all over powering. It's also not greasy. This was the smaller size.
Longevity? A month of daily use.
Repurchase? Yes but I'd get the bigger size.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I can see why this is one of the most talked about concealers by beauty lovers. It's really creamy and has really good coverage. The only downside is that it's so expensive.
Longevity? About 8 months.
Repurchase? Yes!!

Aveeno Fresh Essentials Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF 30
For the summer months I like to use a daily moisturizer with SPF. So far I've never found one that I really like. This one was a little too greasy to wear under foundation. I didn't quite finish this bottle last summer but it's expired now. If anyone has suggestions for a good moisturizer with SPF I'd love to hear them.
Longevity? N/A
Repurchase? No.

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
I feel like I always have a body butter in my empties. I like the thicker and more moisturizing body butters in the winter so this one was perfect. It keeps my skin hydrated. Plus this one smelled lovely. 
Longevity? 6 months of nightly use.
Repurchase? Yes.

Bioderma
Another product I always seem to have in my empties. Bioderma is one of my most holy grail products. I got the largest bottle you can get (500 ml). It takes all of my makeup off with ease. I'll never be without it.
Longevity? About 8 months daily use.  
Repurchase? Always!

Bodycology Sweet Petals Foaming Body Wash
It's the product that never ends. It seemed like I was using this body wash forever. It smells really good and it lathers up nicely but I think after all this time I'm ready for something new.
Longevity? Almost 2 years!
Repurchase? No.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment