June Ipsy Bag




After the awesomeness that was last month's bag, this month was a little bit of a disappointment. I'll start with the actual bag. It's black and made out of foamy soft material with Ipsy embossed on the front and a bright orange zipper. Honestly, not my style. In my opinion, there have been a lot better looking bags in recent months.

LaVanilla Laboratories- The Healthy Body Butter in Pure Vanilla
This is my favourite product I received in this month's bag. Vanilla is my all time favourite scent and this is a sophisticated version of that scent. It's really lovely. The body butter is also hydrating and non greasy. It's only a sample size but the full size retails for $19. I may have to invest.


TreStique Mini Shadow Crayon in Kona Coffee

This is a matte dark brown shadow pencil. I believe this is a new product. It's a decent shadow crayon as it lasts a long time on the lid and can be smudged out before it sets. I did find it to go on a little patchy, I wish the application would have been smoother. I received a mini size but the full size is available soon and retails for $26.


OFRA Eyeliner in Turquoise 

This is a gorgeous Turquoise liner. I recently did a post on how to get away with wearing liner like this, you can find it here. It's a pencil liner so it's a little bit dry and less creamy but it's long lasting. This is a full size and it retails for $13.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

I actually already have a sample size of this primer. It's very good at helping your makeup last longer and go on smoother. To be honest I don't have that much more to say about it. It's a good primer. The full size retails for $36.


Sephora Formula X Nail Polish in Power Source

I already know that this is my favourite nail polish brand as it's the most long lasting out of every other brand I own. I really love this bright coral colour. I just wish it was a little bigger. The size of this sample is a little disappointing. The full size retails for $13.

Overall this month's bag was a little disappointing as there were a lot of mini sample size products.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment