April Ipsy Bag




 Once again I'm very happy with what I got in my Ipsy bag this month. This month's theme was Beautifully Bohemian. I think the actual bag may be my favourite bag that I've received in all the months I've used the service. It's very summery, super cute and colourful. I absolutely love it! 
Essence Lash Princess Mascara

 This is a full size mascara with a "cobra" wand. The packaging is really cute. It gives good volume and length and is easy to remove. A very good mascara for the price. Essence is a drugstore brand so this mascara retails for $5.

Theorie Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Hail Serum
I'm a big fan of argan oil but my hair is so fine that I usually can't use oil treatments in my hair. We'll see how I do with this one. At least it smells nice. This is a sample size worth about $4.20 but the full size retails for $42.

 Starlooks Lip Gloss in Cuddle
 I really like this lip gloss, I just wish it came in a larger size. It reminds me a lot of Nars Orgasm lip gloss. It's just a little more coppery and it smells really good, like vanilla. It's a satin finish so there is some shimmer to it but it still manages to look natural on the lips. It's also not too sticky. The full size retails for $13.
L- theBalm Fit, R-Starlooks Cuddle
 theBalm Eyeshadow
This is a single eyeshadow from theBalm's Nude Dude palette, the sequel to Nude'tude which I have (you can find my review here). I really like theBalm shadows in general. They're pigmented and buttery. I am not the biggest fan of copper shades like this one but it's still a really good quality shadow. As a side note, this might be the cutest packaging I've ever seen a product come in. It's the tiniest little book with a magnetic cover to keep it safe. I love it!!

Jor'el Parker Femina Rollerball Perfume 
Now this is by far my favourite thing I received in this month's bag. The notes of this perfume are Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, Satsuma Mandarin, Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria, Wild Verbena, Tahitian Vanilla and Sensual Musk. It's a really fresh feminine scent perfect for spring. This rollerball retails for $21!!! I'm very impressed.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment