Empties #3




I've been busy lately writing a 75 paper for University so my blogging has suffered but my paper is done so I should be back to my Monday / Wednesday posts from now on. Thanks for hanging in with me! :)
I have been on a "no spend" since January so I've ended up finishing up a bunch of products. I love reading empties posts because I think it's the best way to find out someone's real opinion on a product.

Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Hand Soap
This is probably my favourite scent from Bath & Body Works. It lingers on your hands after too, which I really enjoy.
Longevity? About 5 months.
Repurchase? I already have!

Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla & Macadamia
Nivea makes my favourite lip products so when they came out with these I was beyond excited. I loved the scent of this and I really loved that it has no taste. I would put this on right before bed and my lips would be moisturized by morning. I didn't have dry lips this winter and I credit this! 
Longevity? About a year of nightly use.
Repurchase? Absolutely. I'm using the Caramel Cream Kiss scent right now.

Anastasia Brow Wiz

I use to hate doing my brows until I starting using the Brow Wiz. It's a quick, easy way to make your brows look polished but still natural. 
Longevity? 7 Months of daily use.
Repurchase? I already had a backup waiting for when this one ran out.

Maybelline Masterdrama Eyeliner in Midnight Master

I was really disappointed because the lid of this eyeliner cracked and so it dried out. I usually like this formula. It's creamy and very black. I wish I could have used the rest of it.
Longevity? N/A
Repurchase? Maybe one day. 

Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket

This mascara is really great at volumizing but it still isn't my favourite. I'm not a huge fan of plastic wands and this one in particular is really big.
Longevity? 4 months
Repurchase? I'm still looking for the perfect mascara so I don't usually repurchase mascaras.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

This is a really light weight, light coverage highlighting concealer perfect for under the eyes. This had been my favourite under-eye concealer for about a year.
Longevity? About 5 months.
Repurchase? Maybe one day but I want to try the Maybelline Age-Rewind concealer I hear so much about.

Skone Tattooed Liquid Eyeliner

Another eyeliner I was disappointed with due to it drying out so fast. I don't really know what went wrong here. It pretty much dried out after 2 uses. Not impressed.
Longevity? 2 uses.
Repurchase? I originally received this in my Ipsy bag. Would not purchase.

Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

This is the best spot treatment I've tried. I usually use it before bed and when I wake up my spots are almost gone or at least a lot smaller. The formula is also clear so you can use it throughout the day and a tube lasts forever. I didn't make it through this tube but it was past it's expiry date so I had to replace it.
Longevity? 3 + years.
Repurchase? Already have a backup.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I really love this mascara. It's perfect for the bottom lashes as it never smudges and the brush is small making it really easy to coat the lashes.
Longevity? Mascara should be thrown out every few months however I kept this for way too many months. Oops!!
Repurchase? Yes.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment