February Favourites




As this was a short month my list of favourites is also fairly short. I am still loving using the products that have made my favourites list the last few months but here are a few new products I've been loving.

itCosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette
I've had this palette for a little while now but I pulled it out again this month and have been using almost everyday. This palette is filled with matte shadows which is a look I've been enjoying lately. I have a full review of this palette which you can find here.
Hey Honey Take it Off
This is a sample I got in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying it. I've never tried a product like this before, it's an exfoliating mask. It's a clear gel that you smooth over you face, you let it dry and then peel it off and the dry skin comes off with it. It's really helped my skin this month.
Chloe Rollerball Perfume
I've been wearing my Elizabeth and James Nirvana White perfume everyday for almost a year but this month I've changed my scent to this Chloe rollerball. It's very fresh and floral and I've been really enjoying the change.
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Native
I really love this palette. The blush looks surprisingly natural on me and with the bronzer and highlight this makes the perfect combination. 
Clinique Stubby Stick in 07 Super Strawberry
I know I've complained about how this lip balm wasn't worth the price but it's really easy to apply without a mirror and looks really pretty while being comfortable and long lasting. I've been wearing it a lot this month.

Leave a Comment

  1. you should have opened the pallet's :( I wanted to see the colours inside

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! You can find both the palettes open in this post: http://makeup-by-meggy.blogspot.ca/2014/07/my-huge-chicago-haul-and-first.html and I have a post with a full review of the itCosmetics palette complete with swatches linked above.

      Delete