Pixi Eyeshadow Review - ❄ Blogmas




I recently got a coupon for Pixi and since I've never tried any products from the brand I thought it would be fun to do a review on it and how I might wear the eyeshadows. You can get Pixi at Target and this palette retails for $12. I got the Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Plum Quarts.

I'll start with the cute packaging. The light green and gold is beautiful and the packaging feels fairly substantial unlike some drugstore brands. It comes with a dual ended foam applicator which I don't use.


The palette contains 6 jewel toned shadows. This palette matched my expectations for a drugstore palette. While the colours are gorgeous, they are not very easy to work with. They are not very blendable or pigmented. I think this palette would be good for eyeshadow beginners or those not confident with their eyeshadow abilities as it's fairly forgiving if you make a mistake.

I thought the first two lighter shimmer colours were the best from the palette. The last greenish brown was also good. I was disappointed with the middle 3 as they were not very pigmented at all. 


I did a really quick look using this palette. I put the pink colour all over my lid and then blended the plum into my crease. I used the lightest colour as a highlight on my browbone and inner corner. Finally I wet a liner brush and used the dark brown as liner. I wasn't overly impressed with how the look turned out as I usually prefer more intense looks. This one is very muted.


Leave a Comment

  1. This looks so lovely!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete