Benefit Box O'Blushes Review





I hadn't tried any Benefit boxed blushes so I thought this set would be the perfect chance to try them all out and with a discount code from Sephora it ended up being almost the same price as a regular box Blush. I'd like to start out by talking about the packaging. I'm really not a fan. While the Christmas tin is really cute right now I can imagine myself getting really sick of it come spring and summer. It's also big and clunky so it's hard to store. I've heard of people putting the blushes in a Z-palette so I might consider doing that once Christmas is over.

Before I get into the individual blush reviews I thought I'd share some thought on the blushes as a whole. I found most the blushes to be quite powdery. I don't actually mind powdery blushes so this wasn't a problem for me. They had decent staying powder and lots of pigmentation. I've read in reviews that some of the shades don't match their originals but having never tried them I wouldn't be able to attest to that. They do however smell amazing. 
Dandelion 
I was most excited to try this blush. It's perfect for my pale complexion. It has subtle shimmer, but it comes off on the skin as more of a healthy glow. It's my favourite and most used so far.

Bella Bamba 
This was probably my least favourite blush. It's kind of dark for me and it's definitely the most shimmery.

Sugarbomb
I ended up liking this bush a lot more that I thought I would. It's very light, more of a highlight really. It comes off more of a peachy, coral colour. 


I was most excited to try the Hoola bronzer as I've heard so many bloggers rave about it. I now understand what all the fuss is about. This is my perfect contour. It's matte but not too orange.

Coralista
This is a gorgeous coral blush with some slight shimmer. I think it would be perfect for spring.

Rockateur 
 Rockateur is rose gold but the shimmer is very subtle. I loved it a lot more that I ever expected too. It looks dark in the pan but it doesn't come off too dark when applied.


I already have Watt's Up and personally I prefer it better in the stick form. I have done a mini review already and you can find it here. I have a blush brush I love so I only use this one to contour and I find it works well.

 top: Watt's Up
 L-R: Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugar Bomb, Hoola, Coralista, Rockateur

Overall I love this blush set and would really recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment