My Makeup Weaknesses Tag





I don't know if there's already a similar tag out there already. I just thought I'd create one for fun. I'm not actually tagging anyone specifically but if you'd like to do it, enjoy!

I love makeup and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at it but everyone has their downfalls or weaknesses whether that be something you're not so good at or makeup that you can't walk by in a store without impulse buying.

1. What is something you wish you were better at? 
Winged liner. I think a lot of people struggle with this one. I will often try and end up removing it because it looks so bad.

2. What facet of your makeup routine do you find most annoying?
I find doing my brows to be a pain. There's a lot of upkeep involved and I find it can take a long time to make them look presentable. I understand their importance to the whole look, I just can't say I enjoy the process of getting there.

3. What makeup trend do you wish you could pull off?
Dark lips - either dark red or dark purple. I really like the idea and look but with my extremely fair skin, I'm pretty sure I would end up looking dead.
That or vibrant eyes such as those that can be created by something like the Urban Decay Electric Palette.

4. What's the first thing you leave out of your makeup routine when you're in a rush?
Foundation. If I don't have time I'll focus on my eyes because I find it the most fun and I'll usually just use some concealer on problem areas. I'll also leave out blush, bronzer, highlight and occasionally brows.

5. What makeup item do you impulsively pick up when shopping?
Although eyeshadow palettes are the items I go most weak at the knees for, I don't usually impulse buy a palette. However for some reason whenever I go into a drugstore I have to pick up a lip product. There are so many good ones at the drugstore for so cheap and there are always new ones I need to get my hands on.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment