My Everyday Eyeshadow Look for School





This has been my go to look for the last month. It's easy and quick to do before school and it uses my new favourite palette - the Naked 2 Basics. As I am a huge eyeshadow junkie, this is a fairly minimal look for me. On busy school days I will tend to just do my eyes put on a bit of concealer and go.


As always I start by priming my eyes with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. I then take MAC's Naked Lunch over my whole lid stopping at the crease. I used Frisk from the Naked 2 Basics palette as my transition shade blending it into the crease and up closer to my browbone with my MAC 217.


 I then mixed Primal and Cover on the Zoeva petite crease brush and focused it on my outer v just slightly bringing it up into my crease. To line my eyes I took Undone on a wet Zoeva winged liner brush and stayed close to my lashes.

To finish up the look I used my favourite highlight Venus from original The Naked Basics Palette in my inner corner and browbone. I then applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes. In all it takes me 5 mins and I'm out the door!



Leave a Comment

  1. Beautiful colors! I love the Urban Decay palette too :)

    x,

    - Robyn

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete