August Favourites




I have spent most of the month of August at the lake and therefore I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup this month. However I still have some favourites including some new things I got as birthday gifts.

James and Nirvana White Perfume
I had the mini rollerball of this fragrance on my blog before but I got a full sized version for my birthday and I have been wearing it every single day since then. The scent is so amazing, I just can't get enough.

Naked 3 palette
This was also a birthday gift and I am in love. The colours are so beautiful and rosey but they are completely wearable for everyday. I'll probably end up doing a full review of the palette at one point.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set - 102 silk finish
Another birthday gift. I absolutely love all the brushes in this set and I may do a whole blog post related to them later but the 102 silk finish brush is my favourite. I use it to buff in my foundation and my foundation has never looked better or more natural. The brush is so soft and not too dense it so it doesn't leave any streaks.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 80 Creamy Beige

This was a new release from the leather line and I absolutely love it. I love all the colour tatoos I have but this may have become my favourite. It is so natural on my eyes it's what I've been reaching for when I want to have a no makeup, makeup day. It is insanely quick to apply but it makes it look like you put in effort when you haven't.

Milani Luminoso Blush
I took this blush to the lake with me so I've worn it a lot recently. It's perfect at giving a sun kissed flush to your cheeks. I find with this I don't need to use bronzer.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment