Lorac Pro Palette 2 Review




I have been obsessed with this palette since I got it. Everyone and their grandma was obsessed with the original Lorac Pro Palette so this one had a lot to live up to. I think it is absolutely amazing. As with the original palette the Pro 2 comes with 16 eyeshadows, the top row of shades are matte and the bottom are shimmery. The packaging is also the same except for the light gray colour. All the shadows are buttery, super pigmented and blend like a dream. This palette consists of mostly cool colours which works better with my skin tone than the warmer toned original Lorac Pro palette. There is also a really nice mix of neutral shadows and some more colourful ones. My favourite thing about the palette is how many different complete looks you can get with it. From an entirely matte day look to a navy blue smokey eye evening look; the possibilities are endless.


The shadows I've been particularly loving are Rosé, Cool Gray, Nectar, Mocha, Chrome and Plum. I'm also having a lot of fun playing around with Jade and Navy because they are so unique. For transition shades Lt. Brown, Cool Gray and Nectar are all really good. Chrome is almost an exact dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. My only suggestion on how to make the palette even better would be for a better universal highlight shade. Snow is a little to much of a highlight for everyday, Beige is a little too pink and Buff doesn't show up on my pale skin. Overall, I couldn't find any duds in this palette; all the shades are amazing.


My description of each shade:
Buff- yellowish beige (matte)
Lt. Brown- light brown (matte)
Cool Gray- taupe (matte)
Nectar- peachy pink (matte)
Plum- plum purple (matte)
Navy- deep navy blue (matte)
Charcoal- dark gray (matte)
Black- basic black (matte)
Snow- stark white (shimmer)
Beige- pinkish beige (shimmer)
Rosé- rose gold (shimmer)
Mocha- light bronze/brown
Chrome- taupe (shimmer)
Silver- true silver (shimmer)
Jade- dark forest green (shimmer)
Cocoa- dark brown (shimmer)

Swatches:
Buff, Lt. Brown, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum, Navy, Charcoal, Black
Snow, Beige, Rosé, Mocha, Chrome, Silver, Jade, Cocoa

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment