July Favourites




I can't believe July's over. I ended up having a lot of favourites this month, many of them were purchased on my trip to Chicago.

Eyes
 Obviously I've been obsessed with the Lorac Pro Palette 2 this month. I've worn it almost everyday. There is not a bad shadow in the entire palette and I've worn almost every colour at this point . I've already written a whole review and gushed about it as much as I possibly can but it really is amazing.

Brows
I've always  neglected my brows, occasionally filling them in with powder and plucking them only when necessary. Since I got the Anastasia Brow Wiz my brows look great and it has been much easier to do them. I've started doing my brows much more often and I've noticed a difference in how much better my makeup looks. The colour I have is Medium Brown.

Cheeks
I've really liked the Naked Flushed palette in Native this month. It is perfect for my pale skin; it makes it look more awake and healthy. The bronzer is perfect to make it look like I've tanned without being too orange or muddy. The bright pink blush gives a beautiful healthy glow and the highlighter makes the tops of my cheekbones shimmery without looking like a disco ball. It's also really convenient to have all 3 in 1 which is why I've been reaching for it so much lately.

Body
I just started using this scrub this month but it was a limited edition scent from the spring. This scrub looks and smells exactly like raspberry jam and even feels like it but once you start rubbing, there are tiny exfoliating beads that do a really good job of making your skin soft. I'm really enjoying it but I'm using it sparingly because it's limited edition.

Nails
I've had nail polish from Pure Ice on my favourites before. I really like this brand and it's only $2 at Walmart. The polishes I've tried are very pigmented, glossy and long lasting. I'm really loving this colour in particular this month. It's called Taupe Drawer and it's the perfect pinky nude colour for my skin tone.



Hair
I've never had a product make as big a difference in my life as the Tangle Teezer. I have very tangley hair and this brush does an unbelievable job at smoothing out my hair without ANY pain. It's a miracle!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment