Empties #1




These are some of the products I've used up over the last few months. I think empties are very interesting as you can form the best opinions on a products after you've used the entire thing.




Bioderma Micellaire Water

This is my holy grail makeup remover. It is perfect for sensitive skin and it removes makeup better than anything else I've tried. I just pour some on a cotton pad and use it to remove both face and eye makeup.

Repurchase? 
I've already bought another. And it will continue to repurchase forever.





Bath and Body Works Lotion in Warm Vanilla Sugar
I love this scent and have many things with this particular scent. I don't find the Bath and Body Works lotions to be very moisturizing. I instead use them more as a substitute for perfume. I used this as hand cream and kept it in my purse.

Repurchase?
I have many other things in this scent I don't think I'll be repurchasing anything else soon.




Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation Classic Ivory
I've had this foundation for a really long time. It is empty even though it looks like there is something left. I was not a big fan of this foundation. I think they've changed the formula since I bought it (hopefully). I found it stuck to all my dry spots and I didn't think it blended as well as other foundations I've used. I did like that it had SPF in it.

Repurchase?
No.





Maybelline Dream  Lumi Touche in Light
I love this as a highlighting under-eye concealer. It has a thin. light consistency and blends really well. It also has a nice brush applicator. All the writing has come off the packaging and it takes a lot of turning to get the product to come out the first time but
otherwise I love this concealer. It is also cheap for how good it is.

Repurchase?
I've already repurchased.
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
I don't hate much but these were awful. I originally bought them to take on a trip and thought they would be good because I have sensitive skin and I know Simple is a good brand for that but the towelettes were so rough I felt like I was rubbing sandpaper on my face. For something that is supposed to be for sensitive skin, I was beyond disappointed.
Repurchase?
No.


Soap and Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
I really like Soap and Glory as a brand and this scrub was really good, as expected. It had both salt and exfoliating beads that did a really good job of leaving my skin smooth. I was not a huge fan of the scent but it did grow on me overtime. The scent also doesn't linger which I appreciated.

Repurchase?
I would like to try other Soap and Glory Scrubs before I come back to this one.





The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
This was the best body moisturizer I've ever used. It changed my winter. I usually suffer with really dry skin in the winter but this winter my skin really appreciated this body butter. It is formulated for very dry skin unlike others for dry or normal skin which I think made a huge difference. It also smelled great.

Repurchase?
Yes!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment