TheBalm- NUDE'tude Palette (Nice version)






This was the first product I purchased from TheBalm and I have to say I'm very impressed. I got my palette in the nice version; the naughty version has partially naked women being covered by the eyeshadows. It is the same palette just different packaging. The packaging is thin and sleek cardboard held together by magnets and it comes with a decent sized mirror. I haven't used the brush as I prefer my own full sized brushes, but it seems very soft and usable. 


The pigmentation of most these eyeshadows is excellent and they are very buttery. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shadows as well as neutral and vibrant shades. The two shadows I was less than impressed with were Sophisticated and Silly. I found them powdery and didn't have as much colour payoff as the other shades, they were also the only shadows I found to have any fallout. I was very impressed with how dark the black in this palette was. I prefer it to the matte blacks in my urban decay palettes. My favourites from this palette include Stubborn, Stand-offish, Selfish and Sexy.


My description of each shade:
Sassy-  pure white (shimmer)
Snobby- golden yellow (shimmer)
Stubborn- light pink (satin)
Stand-offish- peach (shimmer)
Selfish- taupe (satin)
Sultry- warm brown (matte)
Sophisticated- brown with gold microglitter (glitter)
Seductive- bronze (satin)
Sexy- maroon (matte)
Silly- dark brown with red microglitter
Serious- black (matte)
Sleek- dark brown (matte)

Swatches:
 Sassy, Snobby, Stubborn, Stand-offish, Selfish, Sultry, Sophisticated, Seductive, Sexy, Silly, Serious, Sleek

You can get the palette and find more swatches at http://www.thebalm.com/nude-tude.html

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment