My Everyday Makeup Bag




I use a lot of the same products on a daily basis and those products live in my everyday makeup bag. Some products like eye shadow, foundation, blush etc. change based on the day and therefore I don't keep them in my bag. However the products that reside in my bag are not only some of my most trusted but they are the ones I reach for most often.
My current makeup bag is a Benefit one I got with my Birthday gift from Sephora last year. It is a good size to fit all my most used products and it is pretty.


I apply my Nivea lip butter to my lips before I apply any other makeup partially out of habit and partially because it moisturizes my lips before I apply my lip product which is usually my last step. Nivea is my favourite brand for lip balm. I like this one because it smells wonderful and leaves the softest touch of pink.



I adore my Urban Decay Primer Potion. It makes my eyeshadow so much more vibrant and last a lot longer. Plus this tube has lasted me almost a year and it's still going strong.





This is the concealer I use for blemishes and spots. It is the Revlon Colourstay in 02 Light. I am very neutral concerning this concealer. It does the job but I probably won't repurchase.





For undereye concealer I use the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touché in Radiant. The salmon colour helps counter the dark undereye circles. I love this and have already repurchased it once before.





Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder is a staple in my makeup bag. It is the perfect light weight powder to help set makeup and make it last longer. I'm almost out of the one I have and will have to repurchase.





Urban Decay Naked Basics is probably one of favourite palettes, enough so that it permanently lives in my makeup bag. I use a combination of Naked 2 and Faint to fill in my eyebrows and Venus is my favourite all time brownbone/inner tear-duct highlight. It is also perfect for a subtle everyday look as 5 out of the 6 are matte shades. It's compact case also makes it perfect for travel.



I'm a sucker for matte brown pencil liners and the Urban Decay 24/7 in Demolition is my favourite I've found. It applies smoothly and lasts a long time both on the waterline and the lash line. 



My love for the Maybelline Gel Liner is unparalleled. I wear this almost everyday. It applies so smoothly and easily and I love the way it looks as polished as liquid liner but is much easier to apply. If I could only wear one product for the rest of my life (I sincerely hope not thank you) it would be this.



Like most people I`m still on the hunt for the perfect mascara. This isn't it. The L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess is a fine mascara but it can be a little clumpy and I don't like the smell. Other than that it lengthens and thickens well. 





The Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara is wonderful at defining the bottom lashes while leaving no smudges or black circles under the eyes. It is not a necessity, but I love it!




My Sephora eyelash curlers are good at their job. My lashes are already long and curled so luckily these aren't needed as much as others might need them. They still deserve a place in my everyday makeup bag.





My last and most boring thing in my makeup bag is a pencil sharpener. I like this one because it has 2 holes of different sizes so I can sharpen all my products. It also collects the shavings which I appreciate.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment