My Bronzer/Highlighter Collection




Part 2 of my Makeup Collection Series


NYC Bronzer in Sunny

This is the cheapest bronzer in my collection. As it is matte is is perfect for contouring. It runs the most orange out of all my bronzers but it still looks pretty natural on my fair skin. For the price it is a must have.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 01 Light Matte

This is my current favourite bronzer for contouring and bronzing. It is the perfect colour for my skin tone when I want a really light bronzed finish. It also has a matte finish. I talked about it in more detail in my April Favourites.

NARS Laguna Bronzer

This is obviously a very popular bronzer and for a good reason. This has lots of shimmer in it so when I want a really glowy bronzed look I immediately reach for this product. NARS is a great brand for blushes and bronzers. This is my darkest bronzer so I usually use a light hand when applying it and I have no problems making it look natural.

Smashbox Fusion Soft Light in Baked Stardust

I use this product as a highlight on the tops of my cheekbones and it gives me the most gorgeous sheen without looking to sparkly. It has a pink tone when swirled together but because of the slices of colours, the tone can be changed depending on what part of the product you use. My only complaint would be that its a little powdery.

Benefit Watt's Up

This is a stick champagne highlighter. It's less shimmery than the Smashbox highlighter. I got the mini size as my Birthday gift from Sephora last year. It has good lasting power. I just apply the stick directly to my cheekbones and then blend it out with my finger.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment