June Favourites




Lips
The lip product I've been wearing a lot this month is Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss in Nudist. It is moisturizing and glossy and the perfect nude for my lips.

Nails
 I love the Formula X line from Sephora. It is long lasting and the range of colours and effects are amazing. The colour I've been loving this month is Incandescent, a muted orange- it kind of reminds me of a cantaloupe. I think it's a perfect bright colour for spring.

Face
I picked up the mini bottle of Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray this month. I don't wear a primer under my makeup very often but in the summer I don't want my makeup melting off my face. This has been excellent at keeping my makeup intact all day. It is also really refreshing. I spray it on my face after I've completed my makeup.

Body
 My skin doesn't get as dry in the summer as it does in the winter, but moisturizing is still important. I've been loving using the Strawberry Body Butter from the Body Shop. I love the Body Shop body butters in general but the fresh Strawberry scent of this one is amazing. It's softer than other body butters I've tried but it's not greasy at all.

Fragrance 
As a 100 point perk from Sephora I got a tiny rollerball of Mary-Kate and Ashley's New perfume. I had been wanting to get Elizabeth and James Nirvana in White for a while so when I found out that this was one of the Sephora Perks I just had to get it. I love this scent so much, I'm going to need a full bottle. I've worn this everyday this month. This perfume is described as delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment