Tanya Burr Lipgloss





My Tanya Burr lipglosses arrived in the mail today. I got the colours Exotic Island, Lets Travel the World and Picnic in the Park. (I love the names, they're so cute!) Tanya is one of my favourite beauty you tubers so I was beyond excited when she announced she was releasing a line of lipgloss and nail polishes. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.
Overall my first impressions are very good. They smell amazing- it's kind of an artificial fruit smell. They are all pigmented enough to wear on their own, although they would also work over a lipstick. They can be built up or worn sheer. They are also not sticky at all. They really surprised me with how long lasting they were. I ate and drank while wearing Lets Travel the World and it stayed put. It has a great doe foot applicator that applies evenly to the lips.
My only concern is the texture isn't as smooth as I would have liked. If it's not the formulation then I'm going to blame the fact that they were shipped from the UK to Canada and spent some time in my frozen mailbox before I got them. Freezing and unfreezing may have caused its slightly uneven consistency.
I got mine from FeelUnique.com while they were on sale 25% off. The shipping is free over $20 and impressively quick for overseas. I would definitely consider getting more glosses in other colours. I'm also interested in Tanya Burr's line of nail polishes but at this time they are not available in Canada.
Swatches:
Picnic in the Park

 Lets Travel the World

 Exotic Island

Lets Travel the World, Picnic in the Park, Exotic Island






Tanya Burr's links:
tanyaburr.co.uk
youtube.com/tanyaburr

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment